TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ' Avigo Online Private Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose corporate office is B-288, NIT, Nehru Ground, Faridabad, Haryana. Our company is registered in Gurgaon. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without 's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Buying back an outfit is solely and completely a decision of Stylemylo. Stylemylo can decide not to buy back an outfit without any explanation to whomsoever.
- The shipping charges in case of buy-back of the garment will be borne by the customer. Stylemylo will deduct the shipping charges from the credit amount if a customer agrees with the buy back price. In case the customer decides to recall the outfit then both to and fro shipping charges will have to be paid by the customer. In case Stylemylo decides not to buy back the garment after receiving from the customer, due to any reason whatsoever, both to and fro shipping charges will have to be borne by the customer.